Thank you Vajra Builder Pvt. Ltd. for your great generosity, We the Management of Construction Association of Bhutan (CAB) greatly appreciate your financial support during COVID-19 Crisis. Your support is valuable to us.
Thank you la!
CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION OF BHUTAN
The Construction Association of Bhutan was institutionalized in January 25, 2000 under the auspicious Chair of the Hon’ble President of the Bhutan Chamber of
The Construction Association of Bhutan (CAB) in collaboration with Construction Development Board (CDB) will be organizing its annual Construction Fair
Members of Construction Association of Bhutan ranges from Small construction to Large (A) size construction company around the nation. You can find the list of Construction Members………
“TO FOSTER THE GROWTH OF THE MEMBER CONTRACTORS TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE AND BECOME WORLD CLASS PROVIDERS OF ALL SERVICES IN THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR”
TO DEVELOP AND PROMOTE THE BHUTANESE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TO REPRESENT THE BHUTANESE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AT NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL”
The board policy objectives of the Association for development and promotion of Construction Industry are stated as:
- “Development” through identifying, facilitating and assisting construction industry in business, information and technology development: and
- “Promotion” through assessing, monitoring and assisting the needs, performance and problems of the construction industry.
- Develop & Promote the Bhutanese Construction Industry
- Advocate & represent the construction sector to the government and other stakeholders
- Stimulating, mobilising and co-ordinating the Construction Sector
- Pursue Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the Construction Industry
- Lobbying for private construction sector issues
- Acting as the conduit for programmes for and towards the development of the PCS, and
- Providing services to members